How PD Series Dispensers Works
The work force behind the PD Series Dispensers is the supply fluid pressure. It can operate from a gravity-fed fluid supply or an existing pressure source or pressure tank. This patented concept offers a simpler, more compact, and more efficient way to gently dispense fluid with high accuracy compared to any other device on the market. The fixed volume of the internal ceramic piston ensures consistent performance with minimal maintenance required. It also eliminates the risk of incorrect dose volume, a common issue with other manually adjusted designs and peristaltic pumps. The PD Dispenser can transfer a precise amount of fluid without being affected by how long it’s open or the pressure of the fluid supply.
The Paradigm dispensing solution outperforms existing technology available on the market. Enhance your production system’s precision and accuracy with our latest PD Series dispensing system.
- Fixed Volume Displacement (0.25-30 ml)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% *
- Line Speed: 60 doses/min *
- Life: 10 million Cycles
- Simple 24VDC Operation (On / Off)
- Self Priming *
- Easy Disassembly for Cleaning
- No Rotating Parts (Ceramic-No Dynamic Seals)
- Fluid Source: Gravity or Pressure up to 30 PSI
- Small Mounting Footprint
(* fluid dependent)
+/- 0.5% at total volume
0.5 / 30 PSI
Up to 60 cycles a minute
UNF 5/16-24 Flat Bottom Boss
Voltage Power Consumption
1-3 watts per valve (model dependent)
Wetted Materials (Standard)
Body-Stainless Steel 316
< 20DB (A)
Contact us and let us demonstrate the Paradigm Dispenser capabilities!
- Product testing with customer’s fluid with Certificate of Compliance report
- We will design a custom liquid dispensing system and completely test all functionality before delivery and installation.
- Factory Acceptance Testing: We provide an FAT for every custom liquid dispensing system for all functionality and is approved by the customer before delivery and installation.
- All custom systems include a Project Binder. It includes Project Scope, Assembly Drawings, 3D Models, BOM’s, MS Project Timeline, Recommended Spare Parts List, Wetted Materials List, and Vendor’s Literature.
Multiple Dispense Systems
The Single Dose Station can be absolutely critical in highly accurate setting such as laboratory settings and pharmaceutical testing applications.
A mobile Multi-Dispenser setup can be customized for your specific application.
We can scale the Paradigm Solutions dispensers to to match and exceed the output volumes needed in your facility.
The highly accurate dispensers from Paradigm Solutions can be adapted to any application. From a single dose station to an almost unlimited number of stations packaged as a dosing unit. It is not uncommon for us to evaluate the need in your facility, and custom design the right number of dispensing units to handle the extremely accurate output volumes desired.